NETWORK AND INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES: (PDF)
- Network and Infrastructure Consulting: CIVIL9.20 provides customized LAN/WAN/Wireless network solutions designed and implemented to suit your individual business requirements including implementing environmentally sustainable Information and Communications Technology (Green Computing). Our team of expert network and infrastructure consultants brings over 30 years of expertise to the design and implementation of your comprehensive solution.
- Telecommunications and Conferencing: CIVIL9.20 provides Video Conferencing solutions including point‑to‑point or point-to-multipoint resulting in state of the art videoconference solutions. CIVIL9.20 consultants collaboratively plan your telephony and conferencing solution, including technical, operational, deployment and financial aspects. We can help your organization successfully implement solutions that allows your organization to accommodate remote employees and business partners.
- Cyber Security: CIVIL9.20 delivers best-in-class implementations of comprehensive cyber security solutions. Organizations experience increased need for cyber security capabilities and improved cyber security management, control and response techniques on almost a daily basis. Our cyber security-consulting experts are experienced in delivering cyber security solutions to both the Intelligence and commercial business communities.
- Virtualization/Cloud Computing Services: CIVIL9.20 architects and cloud experts analyze your needs and goals, design a cloud solution that fits your unique environment, and deliver the right technologies, guidance, and support to seamlessly deploy and manage your cloud. Our Virtualization and Cloud Computing solutions leverage our extensive partnerships with a wide variety of cloud providers making solutions such as ESXi Server environment, VDI virtual desktop environment and Hosted Cloud Computing accessible to our clients.
BUSINESS SERVICE AND SOLUTIONS: (PDF)
- Test Automation: The decision to automate testing is an important one. Choosing what and when to automate and how to select the right tool and – most importantly the right test automation partner, will determine the success of an organization’s automation efforts. Test automation provides organizations with an opportunity to efficiently and effectively perform time consuming and laborious tasks, such as regression testing, in a cost-effective manner.
- Performance Engineering: Highly trained CIVIL9.20 consultants provide a wide variety of Performance Engineering services. Our engineers follow a structured process to capture and document performance requirements and use industry-leading tools to determine strengths and capabilities and identify bottlenecks of critical mission applications and service-oriented architectures. Performance testing can also serve to investigate, measure, validate or verify other quality attributes of the system, such as scalability, reliability and resource usage.
- Functional Testing and IV&V: CIVIL9.20′s IV&V services provides test support early in the software development life cycle process toinclude:
- Requirements review, test plan development, test procedure development, and test procedure execution
- Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM) management
- Discrepancy, Problem Tracking Report (PTR), management, and final report generation
- Translation of manual test procedures to automated test procedures
- IV&V management support services
- Certification and Accreditation
- CERTIFICATION: Comprehensive evaluation of the safeguards of an information system to support the accreditation process. Establishes the extent to which a particular design and implementation meets a set of specified security requirements.
- ACCREDITATION: Provides a formal declaration that an information system is approved to operate at an acceptable level of risk
Certified Technical Staff
Cleared Staff (Including TS/Lifestyle Poly)